Bathroom renovation Canberra is never a cheap process. For that reason, it is a great idea to calculate how much it will cost you before you commence throwing out the current one to decide whether you can actually afford it or if it is a better idea to wait for a few months to gather sufficient money. It is impossible to calculate the cost of renovation as just like most home improvement projects, there is always a possibility of undesired surprises which are impossible to predict before the renovation project. However, you can decide the cost of renovation very precisely if you pay attention to the following few things and add almost 10 percent to the sun for extra expenses:
- New Bathroom fittings: This is the simplest part of calculating the bathroom renovation Canberra All you have to do is predetermine what you require and how much it will cost you. The overall price of new bathroom fittings depends mainly on the size of the bathroom, fittings you want to replace and your personal preferences, speaking of design, style and materials.
- Scale of the renovation project: Apparently, the most complex and detailed the renovation will be, the higher will be the price. Removal of fittings, addition of new ones etc strikingly enhances the renovation cost of your bathroom in Canberra. So if you want to stay within a budget, you are suggested to think through your wishes also.
- Removal of the old bathroom: Removing old toilet, bathtub, ceramic tiles etc is hard work but it will cost you a considerable amount of money if you hire professionals like us to do it for you. You can’t spoil anything truly if you remove the old bathroom on your own. That is why it is wise to consider doing it on your own if you have the time.
- New bathroom installation: Technically, you can still install your new bathroom on your own but it will be a good idea to leave the job for professionals like us if you are not confident about your DIY skills. This will obviously enhance the costs of your project but on the other hand, spoiling your new bathroom would be costlier.
- Special Problems: Before installing the new bathroom, it is a great idea to deal with any special problems like a leakage, mold, electrical issues, etc. They will possibly need professional assistance from us which will enhance the renovation cost; nonetheless, installing a new bathroom without dealing with mold for example won’t solve anything. Even more, it will quickly spoil the outlook of your new bathroom; needless to say it might also jeopardize your health.
Do not allow the average cost of bathroom renovation prevent you from making your dream bathroom as there are ways to make it a less costly project. Find out more about bathroom renovation right here and get in touch with us to know how to make your dream bathroom a reality.